Because We Are Cool

Last we talked you were asking for a loan,
It had been months since the day you walked,
You had moved on but I was still alone,
The reason you are back is for the money you lacked,
Maybe I should offer a helping hand, because we're cool.
I pick up my phone and got to the M-Pesa menu,

Just like back in the days when it was just me and you,
This time to help fund a purchase for a dress,
Or maybe Uber fare to see the new man you have to impress,
As I tap on the screen, I make sure to include the transaction fee, you know, because we are cool.

Barely a week and the Instagram posts wouldn't quit,
#Foreverlove #mcm #bae they should charge you a fee for all that photogrid,
It quite got to me I must admit,
To finally discover that I'm not what you need,
But with grace I scroll down and like that shit, because we are cool.

Comments

Popular Posts